Friday, October 30, 2015

Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara : Review

Hello loves! I'm going to share to you one of my holy grail products that I have discovered just recently. And it is Fashion 21's Double Up Mascara. I've been trying to discover local brands in the Philippines lately and it is actually a nice idea because many local products now offer high quality and can be listed next to other international brands. Fashion 21 is among those rising local brands because of its promising products. I have tried few of their products and I'm really satisfied.

Going on with this blog post, as I am starting to build up my collection, I'm purchasing basic makeup needs for a beginner like me and it includes mascara. I actually have naturally long lashes but it gets even more emphasized with the right mascara.


I found this product just by mere accident because supposedly I was going to buy Maybelline mascaras since they've got a variety of them but then I strolled around the department store and went on looking for other brands and got interested with it.



I got this product for only P225 which I think is reasonable enough since mascaras do lie on this price range. The saleslady also told me that this product is one of their bestsellers.


I love how the product looks like in its packaging. It comes in a red tub, looking sleek and not cheap. I like that the brand is visible on the tub as well as its manufacturing date.


It is a bit curvy in the middle to have a better grip on this product. The size is just right and can be carried anywhere. It won't actually take much of space on your makeup purse.


The wand is promising with its length, it is visibly long which is just perfect so you can apply the product well on your lashes and its tiny bristles is very much helpful in applying the product on your tiny lashes such as at the corner of the eyes and lower lashes too. You can expect your mascara to be precisely applied and you will have less mistakes.


This product promises to lengthen and strengthen lashes up to two times. I also like that this product is waterproof and smudge-proof which is one of the downsides of other mascaras. This product tends to rubberize thus avoiding smudges on eyes even when in contact with water.




This is how the product looks like on my lashes and I can definitely say that this product did lengthen my lashes. It felt like I was wearing false eyelashes because it defined my lashes perfectly. It took about 3-5 minutes to dry, not that bad.

You won't have any problem on its longevity too since it can last you roughly 9 hours without retouches.


With that being said, I'm going to give this product a rate of 5/5 because this is just too perfect. It seems like it's too good to be true but it is the truth.


I highly recommend this to all makeup lovers out there who are looking for their mascara partners. You won't regret it!

I hope you guys like this blog. More posts soon! Thanks for dropping by and God bless!

xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment