Monday, May 13, 2013

Ready to Go!

How's your day? Wow, it's election today and I feel like a loser for not being able to vote because I'm not registered. Anyway, I'll just pray for an honest election. Hoping that those candidates who would be elected deserve to be there.

I didn't go out today so I won't be able to post here a recent outfit but rather, I would post something that I have worn during my shoot. It's a simple ragged look. When I feel like going out unexpectedly, this is how I usually look like. Tops, shorts and flat shoes. As simple as that ;)


Sorry for doing a JeJe pose here.


Shoes with black studs from my Mom.



This is my favorite shirt because it makes me look skinny. Maybe because of the stripes details. You don't recognize me having a big belly. Hohohoh!



They told me I look matured here. Maybe because of my make-up. My hair looks long with extensions.


And I have my bag with nothing inside. 


Looking insane with my jump shot.


And a candid shot is always the best. I love the lighting. It makes the photo look more eccentric.

That would be all for this blog post. I promise to post a new look next time. Thanks for visiting. Leave a comment if you like. God bless :*

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm following you back! Nice blog anyway :)

      Delete
  2. ganda ng legs bbgirl! i mean, dude! :DD hahaha! :)

    xoxo,
    Rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete