Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Primadonna

Heeeeeyaaaaaaaa! It's been a while. Nah I'm just kidding. It's been a few hours and I'm here again updating my freshly created blog. I'm really enjoying myself. Anyways! I just want you to know that I'm not the girly girl type so obviously my blogger theme doesn't suit me. Pink is not my favorite color either. But because I love you so much so I decided to make it look like girlish and  all and I liked it. I find it cute. What do you think? ;)

I'm going to blog about this lacy floral dress I'm wearing. I love dresses. I love short dresses. But again I'm not the girly type so I don't overdo it with accessories. I love the details of the dress. It's simple and elegant and pairing it with a silver white pumps, you get a "Primadonna" look.





I decided to let my hair as it is, natural because I think long straight hair is classy. Just so you know, I never experienced having my hair treated (rebond, relax, cellophane, etc.). Shampoo lang yan! Yes I'm serious. And another thing, I don't use conditioner. I don't know if it's just me but conditioners do make my hair sticky and untidy. Hahaha!






Again thanks to my photographer for these awesome shots. I love her from the bottom of my heart.

Last words, be simple. Don't overdo what you wear. Make sure you're comfortable with it. Be the real you. Create your own style. Be confident. God bless!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog! Love the dress :)

    xx stephalsay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem pretty :) Thanks also for visiting mine.

      Delete
  2. i like your dress! :))))

    xoxo,
    Rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a truly good site post. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you’ve done your best, with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews, than by all means come in and check our stuff. Almirah Summer Collection

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last words, be simple. Don't overdo what you wear. Make sure you're comfortable with it. Be the real you. Create your own style. Be confident. God bless!
    readymade salwar suits wholesale online ,
    salwar catalogue ,

    ReplyDelete
  5. replica bags australia this link f5g53u0u94 replica bags online uae replica bags wholesale hong kong Full Report c9d89u6p58 replica bags dubai look at these guys g1k87l5r07 Louis Vuitton replica Bags replica bags aaa f3w23k3y94

    ReplyDelete